Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Where have I been?

Where do I begin?! First things first, I would like to apologise for the lack of posts. I have been overwhelmed with school recently. Exams. Exams. Exams. There is no reason to explain.  In addition, to this I went through what ultimately many bloggers go through a ' writer block'; I had no idea what to write anymore. 

So even though I am prioritising school over.... having a life, right now, since it's exam season, I needed to write this post just tot let you know where I've been. I feel like I owe it to you guys, I started my blog at the tender age of 11 (6 years ago), and always received the greatest amount of support from everyone. Furthermore, blogging just always felt like then perfect way to elevate the stress, by doing what I loved best - photography and blogging. I feel like I have gotten past the 'writer blog', since I've been feeling more inspired. 

This year I really want to get back to blogging regularly, I am going to try and blog once a week. Hope that's okay with you. 


I hope you understand. Much Love.
Rebecca x

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)